Re: [Getfem-users] WG: `Coupling Equations

From: Andriy Andreykiv
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] WG: `Coupling Equations
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:40:08 +0100

Dear Franz,

I can try to answer some of your questions.

1) You probably can use mdbrick_general_elliptic for a vectorial problem where your variables u and v are a vector (you have to set qdim of your mesh_fem object to 2)
2) Sorry, can't answer that, I'm using only c++ interface.
3) if you're not using the mode framework, you have to put things "by hand", it either one or another. The model framework is designed to avoid putting things by hand.

Hope this helps a bit,
                        regards,
                                       Andriy