Re: [Getfem-users] moving simulation at different time-steps

From: logari81
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] moving simulation at different time-steps
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:03:35 +0100

On 11/28/2011 07:24 AM, somu shabadi wrote:
Hello GetFem++ users,

I need moving simulation or animation of the Model. I have got 10 .vtk/.pos files at 10 different time steps of the model. I tried importing these 10 files in paraview but i could not get the animation. I also tried merge option in gmsh but it doesn't animate though but just superimpose one above another. I also thought of using GiD but it requires .res or .gmsh as input files for post processing but I only have .pos and .vtk.

Would you please tell me how to achieve the moving simulation at different time steps of the model.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Somu