Re: [Getfem-users] Dirichlet boundary condition on vertex

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Dirichlet boundary condition on vertex
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:26:38 +0200

Dear James,

The (old) brick on which you refer take a global constraint matrix in
argument. This should be a global matrix (nb_constraints  x  nb_dof)

Note that in the new brick system, there is now a special brick to set
components on specific points (for instance to kill rigid body modes). The
points are not necessarily some vertices of the mesh. This is the "pointwise
constraints brick". It is available in the svn version only.

Yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA-Lyon             fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------