Re: [Getfem-users] some questions on sparse matrix operations on gmm++

From: Ronan Perrussel
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] some questions on sparse matrix operations on gmm++
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:54:40 +0200

Dear Umut,

Dear Ronan,

Thanks for the information, there are some compilation flags for mumps in the documentation, but does that mean that when I compile gmm++ with these flags and lu_solve will use mumps?
No. You have to use MUMPS_solve.

One more question related to this subject, is that possible to keep the factorization information when using mumps as well?
I just have a quick look on the file gmm_MUMPS_interface.h. Now, it seems that you can only solve once (but several solutions with only one factorization could surely be interfaced).

Best regards,
Ronan