[Getfem-users] parametric source term

From: Alice Nicolas
Subject: [Getfem-users] parametric source term
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 10:40:56 +0200

Dear all,

I am trying to impose a source term to an elliptic problem, which I would like to call in the source term brick as a parameter and not with its numerical value. My problem is 2D, and the constraint is set on a disk.

Using the numerical value of the constraint (f=[0,1]), the program indeed works fine. mfd is the MeshFem associated to the constraint, md is the model, mim is the integration method.
#add source term
stress=mfd.eval('[0,1]')
md.add_initialized_fem_data('SurfaceStress', mfd, stress)
md.add_source_term_brick(mim, 'u', 'SurfaceStress',disk)

My attempt to replace the numerical value by a parameter makes the program fails:
#add source term
f=[0,1]
md.add_fixed_size_data('f',2)
stress=mfd.eval('f')
md.add_initialized_fem_data('SurfaceStress', mfd, stress)
md.add_source_term_brick(mim, 'u', 'SurfaceStress',disk)

Would someone by chance see where I am wrong?

Many thanks in advance,

Alice