Re: [Getfem-users] project file for visual c++ 2010

From: Renard Yves
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] project file for visual c++ 2010
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 11:18:07 +0100

Bonjour Julien,

Je vois que tu n'as pas oublié Getfem complètement !
Penses-tu que ce serait bien d'appliquer ce patch et de faire un commit ?

Yves.

Julien Pommier <address@hidden> a écrit :

Hi all,

I've made a microsoft visual c++ 2010 express project for building getfem and the
matlab interface. This is something I made a few monthes ago, so I
don't recall precisely all details and issues..

There are three files:

http://julienpommier.free.fr/getfem/getfem-msvc2010.patch

This is the patch to apply against the latest getfem svn tree, with
cd getfem && patch -p0 < getfem-msvc2010.patch

It fixes a few lines in getfem that visual c++ does not like.

http://julienpommier.free.fr/getfem/getfem-msvc2010.zip

This is the folder 'msvc2010' that should be added inside the getfem
folder, it contains the project files for visual c++. The compiled
file end up in this folder also. You should open the 'getfem.sln' file
in visual c++, it contains projects for a few of the getfem test files
(not all), and also a project for building the mex-file for the matlab
interface.

there is a BUILDING_GETFEM.txt that one should read before attempting
to compile the matlab interface.

and finally,

http://julienpommier.free.fr/getfem/getfem_matlab_toolbox_2010b_32-bit.zip

This is a pre-compiled binary of the matlab toolbox. It seems to work
fine (the demo_tripod runs), although it may be a bit slow. But I did not
perform any extensive testing.

--
Julien