Re: [Getfem-users] Problem to load MeshFem with Matlab interface.

From: Renard Yves
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Problem to load MeshFem with Matlab interface.
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:19:44 +0200

Dear Ronan,

I think the message come from the fact that you saved only the (empty) mesh fem without the mesh.
To save also the mesh use
mf.get('save', 'essai.mf', 'with_mesh');

Otherwise, in the second command, if the mesh is not present in the file, it has to be specified as last argument:
mf2 = gfMeshFem('load', 'essai.mf', m);

Yves.

Ronan Perrussel <address@hidden> a écrit :

Dear getfem users,

I have problems for loading a meshfem with the matlab interface when the meshfem has been saved also with the matlab interface.
Does anyone have the same problem?
For instance, if I simply do:
m = gfMesh('cartesian', 0:1);
mf = gfMeshFem(m);
mf.get('save', 'essai.mf');
mf2 = gfMeshFem('load', 'essai.mf')
I get the following error messages:
logic_error exception caught
??? Error using ==> gf_matlab
Error in getfem_mesh.cc, line 436 :
Unexpected end of stream while reading mesh

Error in ==> gf_mesh_fem at 55
    [varargout{1:nargout}]=gf_matlab('mesh_fem', varargin{:});

Error in ==> gfMeshFem.gfMeshFem at 16
      m = gf_mesh_fem(a,varargin{:});

Thank you in advance for your suggestions,
Best regards,
Ronan