Re: [Getfem-users] Adding new element

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Adding new element
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 16:24:51 +0200

On vendredi 28 mai 2010, Roman Putanowicz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When adding new element one has to update only he file getfem_fem.cc -- is
> it right?
>
> I have added new element but I am getting a run time error:
>
> Error in getfem/dal_naming_system.h, line 275 :
> Unknown method: FEM_TRUSS(2)
>
> Roman

Yes, you have only to change the file getfem_fem.cc. However, don't forget to
add it to the naming system at the end of the file by an
add_suffix("FEM_TRUSS", ...) in the constructor of the object
fem_naming_system.

Yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA-Lyon             fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------