Re: [Getfem-users] Node renumbering's question

From: Mirko Windhoff
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Node renumbering's question
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:29:08 +0200

Dear Veronique,

using the Matlab Interface I used the following workaround to map my
variable fi on a mesh to mesh_fem order:

% get mesh to mesh_fem order map
cvids=gf_mesh_fem_get(mf, 'convex_index');
m_pid_cvid=gf_mesh_get(m, 'pid from cvid', cvids);
mf_dof_cvid=gf_mesh_fem_get(mf, 'dof from cvid', cvids);
m_mf_map(m_pid_cvid(:))=mf_dof_cvid(:);

% reorder fi to mesh_fem order
fi_mf=zeros(1,size(fi_mesh,1);
fi_mf(m_mf_map(1:size(fi_mesh,1)))=fi_mesh(1:size(fi_mesh,1));

% now we can use fi_mf on the mesh_fem to calculate for example the gradient:
Dfi=gf_compute(mf, fi_mf, 'gradient', mf);

Here is what Ives suggested to me in that case:
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden

Using the c++ library you may be have to do something similar...
Regards,
Mirko