Re: [Getfem-users] Boundary problems -

From: Mattia Assanelli
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Boundary problems -
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:51:24 +0200

Another question...is it possible to save data in VTK format through the Matlab interface?

Thanks a lot Mattia

Mattia Assanelli ha scritto:
Good morning everybody
I succeded in solving my "generic elliptic" problem, but I still have some troubles analyzing data: - I noticed that on the boundary the value imposed by a Dirichlet condition ins't respected by the solution... - I also tryed to calculate the flux through the contact...is there a simple alternative to manually integrate the gradient on the boundary surface?

thanks a lot Mattia