[Getfem-users] Boundary problems

From: Mattia Assanelli
Subject: [Getfem-users] Boundary problems
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:46:24 +0200

Good morning everybody
I succeded in solving my "generic elliptic" problem, but I still have some troubles analyzing data: - I noticed that on the boundary the value imposed by a Dirichlet condition ins't respected by the solution... - I also tryed to calculate the flux through the contact...is there a simple alternative to manually integrate the gradient on the boundary surface?

thanks a lot Mattia