[Getfem-users] Question about Hadamard product

From: Kayhan Batmanghelich
Subject: [Getfem-users] Question about Hadamard product
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Everybody,

I have a question and I would be thankful if anybody answer:
Part of my program needs efficient vector element-wise mutiplication. I was wondering whether there is any command/function implemented in gmm or getfem to interface with Hadamard vector product (element-wise vector product) in the blas? If such module does not exist in las or gmm, what is the most efficient way to do that?

Regards,
Kayhan