[Getfem-users] questions about some warnings in GMM++

From: Kayhan Batmanghelich
Subject: [Getfem-users] questions about some warnings in GMM++
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:02:26 -0700 (PDT)

Dear GetFEM users,

I am newbie to your community. I have a question about GMM++ rather than GetFEM and I hope that this is the correct forum to ask such question from.

I wrote a program using gmm++ for an algorithm which involves iterative large scale dense and sparse matrix multiplication, thus performance is cruciual for me. I received the following warnings at the run time. Firstly, I don't know what these means and where to get some descriptions of these and secondly  which lines inside of my program rise such issues and lastly how to resolve them:

the first warning I got:
 Level 3 Warning in /usr/include/gmm/gmm_blas.h, line 1973: Inefficient row matrix - col matrix mult for sparse matrices, using temporary

the second warning I got:
 Level 2 Warning in /usr/include/gmm/gmm_blas.h, line 905: Warning : a conflict is possible in copy

Regards,
Kayhan