Re: [Getfem-users] can I get the tex files of the manual ?

From: Luis Saavedra
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] can I get the tex files of the manual ?
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:10:33 -0300

Yves Renard escribió:
Dear Luis,

You are welcome ! The tex files are available on the gna repository :

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/getfem/trunk/getfem%2B%2B/doc/
for the c++ part http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/getfem/trunk/getfem%2B%2B/interface/doc/
for the interfaces.

Yves.

On Thursday 11 December 2008 04:13, Luis Saavedra wrote:
Dear list,

I am learning getfem++ :), and I would like to take advantage the
opportunity to improve the manual getfemuser.pdf,

best regards.
--Luis

PD: Debian Lenny i386 package, thanks to Xavier Vello, available in
http://apt.dim.uchile.cl

Dear list,
//
I'm preparing a translation of getfem-matlab interface to python-getfem interface[1-2] using sphinx 5.0 [3], also I'm correcting some chapters of the Documentation (part 2), that I would like to share,
any comments or suggest are welcome

best regards,
--luis

[1] http://getfem.no-ip.org