[Getfem-users] help installing getfem 3.0.3 on Mac Os X 10.4

From: marco trevisan
Subject: [Getfem-users] help installing getfem 3.0.3 on Mac Os X 10.4
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:25:45 +0200

Hello!

Sorry for posting an "old" topic but still after rereading every
thread I can't install getfem with the Matlab interface on my
computer....and I am really no good in dealing with installing
packages from the terminal.

after the ./configure part-

marco-trevisans-computer:~ marcotrevisan$ ./configure --enable-matlab
MEX=/Applications/matlab/bin/utils --prefix/Applications/matlab

the "make" ends without finding an (unexisting!!) gf_matlab file.

What is this file, and/or where is it supposed to be?

thank you in advance,

marco