Re: [Getfem-users] Multiple Dirichlet cond. bricks in a 2D Stokes flow p

From: Yves Renard
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] Multiple Dirichlet cond. bricks in a 2D Stokes flow problem (please dismiss the last message)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 17:35:06 +0200

Dear  Iago,

I think that this problem occurs because the two Dirichlet boundaries have a
commond finite element node. So a multiplier is defined on both the two
boundaries to apply the conditions.
I think, there is at least  three ways to try to solve the problem :
- Define a P0 multiplier space for the two conditions
- add a constraint on the supernumeraries multipliers
- use the penalisation option of the Dirichlet brick

yves.

--

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.87.08
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA de Lyon          fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29

---------