Re: [Getfem-users] non linear elasticity

From: jean-yves heddebaut
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] non linear elasticity
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:22:21 +0200

Yves,

thank you very much for your help.
My problem is indeed a 2d problem.
The initial configuration is a plate, and we assume the displacements function of 2 variables only, the 3th dimension of the plate is negligible versus the other dim. (I think it could be considered as a plane stress problem)

I would greatly appreciate if you could send me the written info you are mentioning

regards

jean-yves heddebaut