Re: [Getfem-users] manually set deformation beforecompute_tangent_matrix

From: Julien Pommier
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] manually set deformation beforecompute_tangent_matrix
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:21:24 +0100

Hi,

I think you should be able to do everything you need with the "lower level"
assembly functions instead of bricks (using gf_asm('nonlinear elasticity',..))

But as it is not a lot of work, I just committed a patch which adds an
"gf_mdstate_set" function for the interface:

http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/getfem?rev=2734&view=rev

(However, please note that I did not check it on matlab, I just did a quick test
on python)

Julien