[Getfem-users] help with MUMPS_distributed_matrix_solve

From: mikael gueguen
Subject: [Getfem-users] help with MUMPS_distributed_matrix_solve
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:56:58 +0200

hello
i use gmm for my finite element code. I solve the linear system in my newton-raphson procedure with the different solver of gmm, especially the superlu and mumps interface. It works great, but i would like to use the distributed version of mumps in my code. I don't see any help for this interface, and i don't know how i can manage process and MPI with this interface. i call the MUMPS_distributed_matrix_solve(A,x,b) procedure directly in the newton subroutine.

Where can i find example or documentation?

best regards