[Getfem-users] Harwell-Boeing format

From: Eugene Kashdan
Subject: [Getfem-users] Harwell-Boeing format
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 01:27:52 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to solve the following problem using Gmm:

Given a double complex matrix A(m,m)  (which is very sparse) and a double complex vector b(m) -- RHS.
The  goal is to assemble a matrix M in the Harwell-Boeing format that includes both A and b.

How do I need to declare M ( gmm::csc_matrix<std::complex<double> > M; ?) and fill it with the values of A and b?

It seems that function "gmm::Harwell_Boeing_save" doesn't have a possibility to write a matrix with the RHS.

I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Eugene