[Getfem-users] Re: [bug #7877] Problem with Mooney-Rivlin

From: Yves Renard
Subject: [Getfem-users] Re: [bug #7877] Problem with Mooney-Rivlin
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:05:43 +0100

> > Details:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've got a very simple file using GetFem with Mooney-Rivlin law and large
> > strain incompressibility.
> >
> > It seems to work well with a rough mesh, but when I try to refine the
> > mesh, I've got the following message:
> > Level 2 Warning in /usr/local/include/gmm_precond_ilu.h, line 138: pivot
> > 59429 is too small
> >
> > And the program do not converge.
> >
> > Please help! (I've joined the file).

Attached an example of pernonalization of the solver. Hope it could help.
(with the gmres + ilu + restart 500 it seems to converge but very slowly).

Yves.

  Yves Renard (address@hidden)       tel : (33) 04.72.43.80.11
  Pole de Mathematiques, INSA de Lyon          fax : (33) 04.72.43.85.29
  Institut Camille Jordan - CNRS UMR 5208
  20, rue Albert Einstein
  69621 Villeurbanne Cedex, FRANCE
  http://math.univ-lyon1.fr/~renard