gene-discuss

[Gene-discuss] Re: refnance it

From: Tamar Malpass
Subject: [Gene-discuss] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 04:35:00 -0700

D f ea v r H o om d e O p wne u r,

Your c x re i di w t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV b VN r t ea a l e q st t at p e and want I v MME g DIAT v E c x as w h to s y pe k nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L d OW s ER your monthly p d aym i ent d s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea k ls u we have T i ODA l Y:

$ 4 v 90 , 0 j 00 a u s lo r w a a s 3 , 6 n 5 %
$ 3 m 70 , 00 x 0 a k s l f ow a w s 3 , 9 f 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 0 l 00 a v s lo n w a i s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 20 i 0 , 00 f 0 a t s lo b w a o s 3 , 5 h 5 %

V e is k it ou q r web s k it x e

Tamar Malpass , A g ppr q ov r al Ma p na u ge r r

before we can come into Wilderland beyond. And it is a deal of a way
even from the other side of them to the Lonely Mountain in the East
Where Smaug lies on our treasure.
O! said Bilbo, and just at that moment he felt more fared than he