geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Will my pull request be accepted if I port some quack

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Will my pull request be accepted if I port some quack.el functionality to quack?
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018 23:08:44 +0000

Hi Vladimir,

On Sun, Nov 18 2018, Vladimir Nikishkin wrote:

> Because Neil van Dyke doesn't seem to be interested in maintaining
> quack, and I wanted to scavenge some code.

I am guessing what you mean is porting that functionality to geiser? If
so, well, that depends on what functionality you mean :) I remember
picking the things I liked most from quack for Geiser, but I am sure I
left behind usefult bits, together with bits that i didn't like at all.
So it's a conversation to have, roughly,  on a per feature basis, I
suppose.

What things in quack would you like to see in Geiser?

Cheers,
jao
--
Always have a vision. Why spend your life making other people’s dreams?
 -Orson Welles (1915-1985)