geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Only chicken?

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Only chicken?
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2017 18:50:51 +0100

On Thu, Mar 02 2017, Lawrence Bottorff wrote:

[...]

> but then I also have
>
> '(safe-local-variable-values (quote ((geiser-scheme-implementation quote
> chicken))))
>
> I suspect this is what causes my problem -- it's the only reference to
> chicken in any of my init files. Any idea what this last s-expression
> is about?

it lists the values that a buffer-local variable is allowed to take.  in
your case, it seems it only can have the value 'chicken, which sounds
like a possible cause for your problem.  i'd just remove it from the
customized settings.

jao

--
Every eighteen months, the minimum IQ necessary to destroy the world
drops by one point. -Eliezer S. Yudkowsky