geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Cannot get autodoc to work with chicken

From: Erich Rast
Subject: [Geiser-users] Cannot get autodoc to work with chicken
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 10:49:39 +0000

Hi!

I'm both new to geiser and chicken and have troubles getting autodoc to
work with chicken. I have installed chicken 4.11.0 manually
in /usr/local/bin/ on Linux Mint 18. It runs if I run 'csi' in the
terminal. Geiser is installed via melpa. I've followed all installation
instructions including the curl to download and untar the docs.

When I open a scheme file, Geiser mode starts. After run-geiser a repl
opens in a buffer. It says "Scheme Chicken/A Paredit Undo-Tree AC Wrap"
above the buffer.

But whenever I move the cursor over a symbol like e.g. display or car,
it says "Autodoc not available (Symbol's function definition is void:
geiser-syntax--pop-to-top)".

Any advice on how to get this working?

Best,

Erich