geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Setting up breakpoints in a Geiser Scheme

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: [Geiser-users] Setting up breakpoints in a Geiser Scheme
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 11:09:14 -0400

Trying to set up breakpoints for debugging in any of the three Geiser Scheme implementations. For Racket, I thought it was just a (require ...) thing, but from forums, I'm getting the impression this simple debugging method is only doable in their DrRacket GUI-land. What about Guile and Chicken debugging with trace and setting breakpoints?

LB