geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] ac-geiser: auto-complete backend for geiser

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] ac-geiser: auto-complete backend for geiser
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 18:11:47 +0200

Hi Xiao,

On Tue, Sep 24 2013, Xiao Hanyu wrote:

> Hi, guys:
>
> I'm writing a auto-complete backend for
> geiser: https://github.com/xiaohanyu/ac-geiser, which is inspired by
> ac-slime(https://github.com/purcell/ac-slime) and
> ac-nrepl(https://github.com/clojure-emacs/ac-nrepl).

This looks very nice! One place where you can get ideas for what geiser
functions to call is geiser-company.el, in the geiser distribution,
which adds support for company-mode and is probably similar in many ways
to autocomplete.

Now that Geiser is both in Marmalade and MELPA, i think it'd be great to
add ac-geiser there, and, in my experience, it'll be very easy to create
the packages (i'll be happy to assist if you find any
problem)... actually, perhaps i should move geiser-company.el to a
separate ELPA package...

Once you think ac-geiser is ready for use, i'll add a pointer in the
geiser documentation to it.

Cheers,
jao