geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Can you de-obfuscate the list email address, please?

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: [Geiser-users] Can you de-obfuscate the list email address, please?
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 23:13:18 +0100

On the page http://www.nongnu.org/geiser/geiser_6.html#No-hacker-is-an-island the email address is in a humorous format. Unfortunately, after years of tediously copying, pasting and editing email addresses into a usable form, when I could just be clicking on a mailto: link, I'm fed up with humorous email addresses. I suspect others are too.

Since this is a GNU server, with plenty of widely-published addresses and good spam filters (at least, I don't get much spam from GNU list addresses I manage), could you please turn the email address into a mailto: link (or at least de-obfuscate it)? Heartfelt thanks in advance!

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org