geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Using SRFI info rather than RSR6 info

From: Mark Skilbeck
Subject: [Geiser-users] Using SRFI info rather than RSR6 info
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 00:00:58 +0100

Hi, all.

When using geiser-doc-look-up-manual on the symbol
define-record-syntax, Geiser opens up the info file for the R6RS
implementation of records, rather than the SRFI-9 info. A simple grep
shows that the documentation *does* exist in the guile.info file for
SRFI-9. Is this expected behaviour? I assumed Geiser would lookup the
info for the symbol with-respect-to the currently used modules.

Note: I *am* using (use-modules (srfi srfi-9)).

Thanks.

--
- mgsk.

if all you young men / were fish in the water
how many young girls / would undress and dive after