geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] geiser windows

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] geiser windows
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 18:12:34 +0200

On Thu, Apr 26 2012, Sheng Xue wrote:

> Hi Jao,
>
> In the section
> http://www.nongnu.org/geiser/geiser_2.html#Installation, it mentions
> the build step which I can not perform on window7. So my question
> actually is if we have some delivery that can run on windows7
> directly, not requiring some special build!

Yes, you can use geiser directly without installation, as explained at
the beginning of the subsection "Setting it up":

http://www.nongnu.org/geiser/geiser_2.html#Setting-it-up

In short, just call (load-file "/path/to/geiser/elisp/geiser.el") in
your init file.

That's all, no need to build anything if you don't want to, or can't.

Cheers,
jao
--
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art
of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the