geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Issue with Geiser and Racket 5.1.3 on Windows

From: Conor Beverland
Subject: [Geiser-users] Issue with Geiser and Racket 5.1.3 on Windows
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:20:37 -0700

Hi,

Cross posting to Racket Users and Geiser Users lists.

I'm reading SICP and have been using #lang planet neil/sicp

For some time I've been using Geiser 0.1.3 on Windows 7 with Racket 5.1
without issue.

I upgraded to Racket 5.1.3 and now when I use C-c C-a to enter any module
(even a single define) which has #lang planet neil/sicp at the top it enters an
infinite loop printing error messages that can be seen here:
http://pastebin.com/rSB0mGXb

There does not seem to be any issue with #lang racket.

I confirmed that the issue occurred on both the 32bit and 64bit versions of
Racket 5.1.3 and that if I downgraded back to 5.1 it started working again.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Conor