geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Problems with completion

From: Tomi Neste
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Problems with completion
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:38:18 +0200

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz <address@hidden> wrote:

hi tomppa,

On Tue, Jan 25 2011, Tomi Neste wrote:

[...]

> I'm currently using the 0.1.1 and Emacs 23, the completions still
> worked with a few months old versions of Geiser but with the more
> recent ones I get these errors. Anybody have any clue about this? Is
> it my emacs setup or a real bug?

i think your problem is that you're using emacs 23.1, and completions
these days need emacs 23.2 or better.  if i'm right, is it possible for
you to upgrade? (i might check how to provide compatibility if 23.1 is
widely used, but i'd prefer to avoid that).

cheers,
jao
--
"We must do something.  This is something.  Therefore, we must do this."

Aha, that solved it! Ubuntu 10.04 I'm using came with Emacs 23.1, upgrading to 23.2 (from https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-elisp/+archive/ppa) solved the problem. Thanks!

--
tomppa