geiser-users

Re: [Geiser-users] Problem with C-c C-Z

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Geiser-users] Problem with C-c C-Z
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:49:01 +0100

On Tue, Jan 11 2011, Mark Harig wrote:

> I could be mis-reading the Geiser manual, but it appears to me to
> be saying that the key binding C-c C-Z is bound to the same
> command as C-u C-c C-z:

[...]

> Am I mis-reading the manual, or is there some problem with this
> key binding?  Also, there is no entry for C-c C-Z in the Cheat sheet
> chapter.

There seems (seemed) to be a problem with the binding, which apparently
conflicts with C-c C-z (they seem to override each other). Instead of
trying to make them compatible, i've changed C-c C-Z to C-c C-a, which
is easier to type and poses no problem. I've also updated the manual
accordingly.

jao
--
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before. -Steven Wright, comedian (b. 1955)