geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Problem with C-c C-Z

From: Mark Harig
Subject: [Geiser-users] Problem with C-c C-Z
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 22:07:22 -0500

I could be mis-reading the Geiser manual, but it appears to me to
be saying that the key binding C-c C-Z is bound to the same
command as C-u C-c C-z:

" If you use a numeric prefix, as in `C-u C-c C-z', besides being
teleported to the REPL, the latter will switch to the namespace of the
Scheme source file (as if you had used `C-c C-m' in the REPL, with the
source file's module as argument; cf. discussion in *note Switching
context::).  This command is also bound to `C-c C-Z', with a capital
zed."

Some investigation in geiser-mode.el also indicates this:

("Switch to REPL and enter module" "\C-c\C-Z"
  geiser-mode-switch-to-repl-and-enter)

But I am unable to get C-c C-Z to invoke the command
`geiser-mode-switch-to-repl-and-enter'.  Instead, it invokes
the same command as C-c C-z, that is,
`geiser-mode-switch-to-repl'.

Help for the key binding (C-h k) gives the following text:

"C-c C-z (translated from C-c C-S-z) runs the command
geiser-mode-switch-to-repl, which is an interactive compiled Lisp
function in `geiser-mode.el'."

Am I mis-reading the manual, or is there some problem with this
key binding?  Also, there is no entry for C-c C-Z in the Cheat sheet
chapter.

C-u C-c C-z works as described in the manual.