geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Re: Patch to repair index.texi's @node

From: Mark Harig
Subject: [Geiser-users] Re: Patch to repair index.texi's @node
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 14:56:52 -0500

> Here is a patch to fix what appears to be a typo that moved
> part of the @node line to the comment line at the start of
> the file.  (The result is that scrolling to the bottom of the Index
> in Info doesn't result in Emacs stopping at the bottom, but
> instead it jumps to a section in Chapter 3.)

The patch fixed the node's links, but there is still a problem
with reading the Info file in Emacs.  Instead of stopping
at the bottom of the index, Emacs still switches to a section
in Chapter 3, but this behavior is not duplicated in the
stand-alone info program.  It appears to be a defect in
Emacs (version 23.2).  I have checked this behavior
for the Guile and Emacs manuals, too.