geiser-users

[Geiser-users] Minor spelling/grammar errors in Geiser's documentation

From: Mark Harig
Subject: [Geiser-users] Minor spelling/grammar errors in Geiser's documentation
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 20:38:04 -0500

Here are a set of patches for minor spelling or grammar errors that
I found in the Geiser documentation (for example, replacing "i'm" with "I'm") after running 'ispell' on them and reading the Info file generated from the
sources.  The sources were retrieved from the Geiser 'git' repository.

Also, I could not find any information in the Geiser Info documentation on
where to send reports about problems, patches, or questions.