gdb

GDB 7.0 release and Non-stop mode debugging support

From: Raghuraman, Arvind
Subject: GDB 7.0 release and Non-stop mode debugging support
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 12:51:17 -0600

Hello,
          I am working on implementation of Non-stop mode debug support for a debug server over RSP. I believe GDB 7.0 release is going to incorporate support for Non-stop mode debugging. Am I correct correct about this?  I see that GDB 7.0 release was due June 2009, and I have not been able to find the release. Could you tell me if this date was met, if not, when is GDB 7.0 due for release?

How can I get access to the GDB 7.0 development branch ? I am just interested in Non-stop mode debug support, if that functionality is complete I would really like to test drive it. Any directions/help to enable be perform Non-stop mode debugging using GDB will be greatly appreciated.

thank you,

Arvind Raghuraman
Software Development Engineer
Embedded Systems Division