gdb

[Gdb] (no subject)

From: Fred J.
Subject: [Gdb] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:22:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

I am running gdb under emacs, M-x gdb executable.file, it is a c++
project spanning multiple files, in one of the files, there is a function looking like this
void fun_name(int i){
if(i >= my_tag){

I place a breakpoint at the line "if(i >= my_tab)" then on the (gdb)
shell,
Breakpoint 1 at 0x804b806: file somefile.cpp, line 91.
(gdb) b 1 i>5
Junk at end of arguments.
(gdb)

how can I get the conditional break to work.

thanks alot