gdb

[Gdb] Regarding backtracing through GDB

From: Satendra Pratap
Subject: [Gdb] Regarding backtracing through GDB
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 15:26:01 +0530

Hi,

I have implemented a remote Stub for sparc.

Implemented commands are: b,c,m,M,X,? and k.

I am not able to backtrace while debugging the remote

Application.

Can you please tell me , do I need to implement some more commands

Or Is there any problem in GDB host.

When I use bt command, It sends a memory read packet and get the

Content for the address sent , after this it hangs. To return back to GDB prompt

I need to press Ctrl-c twice and It asks for yes and no. If yes then GDB

Quits else hangs on.

Thanks,

Satendra