gcrystal-main

[Gcrystal-main] Time to update translations

From: Jean Bréfort
Subject: [Gcrystal-main] Time to update translations
Date: 26 Jun 2003 09:00:35 +0200

Hi,

I hope I'll release 0.5.2 by the end of next week. I changed parts of
the atoms dialog and added some new strings to translate. Things are not
finished but strings should not change.
Translators wanting to update their translation before release should
download the appropriate po file from cvs, complete the work and send me
the result (if someone wants to obtain write access to the cvs tree, ask
me but it will take too long for this release).

Best regards,

Jean