gcmd-users

Re: [gcmd-usr] Gnome Commander 1.8.1 released

From: Ken Taylor
Subject: Re: [gcmd-usr] Gnome Commander 1.8.1 released
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 11:48:45 -0400

On 03/04/2018 02:08 PM, Uwe Scholz wrote:
Hi,

today I released Gnome Commander v1.8.1

See the release notes here:
https://gcmd.github.io/2018/03/04/Release-v1-8-1.html

Furthermore there exists now a signature file where one can verify the
downloaded tar archive from the Gnome server with my public GPG key.
See the instructions for this on the Download page of Gnome Commander:
https://gcmd.github.io/download.html

Happy commanding! :)

Uwe