gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] New feature: quick search by just typing a single letter

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: [gcmd-dev] New feature: quick search by just typing a single letter
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 23:42:28 +0200

Hi,

today I committed a code change which makes it possible to activate the
quick search in gcmd by just typing a single letter instead of pressing
Ctrl+Alt or Alt at the same time. The idea came from a gcmd user.

The new option is adjustable in the general options tab. If you find
the time you can test it. Please let me know what you think of it.

Best wishes
Uwe