gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Feature request: Copy File Paths

From: Paul Merrell
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Feature request: Copy File Paths
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 04:15:52 -0700

Hi, All,

First, my compliments on Gnome Commander. I've used it for about 4
months now. It's the file manager for Linux that I've been seeking for
many years now.

The only missing feature I've hit so far that I would very much like
to have is the ability to copy complete file paths. As envisioned,
this would complement the existing Copy File Names and like the latter
would act on marked files.

Use case: I often find myself needing to copy file paths to use as
processing targets of a bash script.

Best regards,

Paul E. Merrell

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]