gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] BUG, crash report

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] BUG, crash report
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:49:44 +0200

Hi Timoslav, :-)

For filing a bug go to

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gnome-commander

There is a search bar where you can have a look if your bug has been
already been filed by another person. If you cant find the desired bug,
just file a now one. (I searched for SSH but I could not find a bug
report which fits to your short description.)

You can only file a bug if you have an account at bugzilla.gnome.org.
Creating one doesn't take much time. Afterwards you can file the bug.
Please keep in mind to add sufficient information so that others can
reproduce the described behavior.

To file the bug in bugzilla you have to click on
"New" -> "Applications" -> "Other" -> "gnome-commander"
after login. Its pretty easy. :-)

Thanks allot,
Uwe