gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] AppData file for Gnome Commander

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: [gcmd-dev] AppData file for Gnome Commander
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 20:37:58 +0200

Hi people,

some time ago some people here were willing to help in the GCMD project.
Even if you have no knowledge in programming - now it is your chance to
participate.

Today, after the release of GCMD 1.4.2, I got a mail from Richard Hughes
asking me to add an AppData file in the Gnome Commander package. This
file is needed for software centers of Gnome and KDE to be able to show
some explanatory screenshots and further notes for potential users.

See the documentation about AppData files here:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/appdata/

This file might be included in one of the next releases of GMCD and
attract even more user to try out Gnome Commander.

As I will be not able to create such a file in the next time (private
issues), any help would be very appreciated! :-)

Thank you all!
Uwe