gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] gnome-commander-1.2.8.16 released

From: Uwe Scholz
Subject: [gcmd-dev] gnome-commander-1.2.8.16 released
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 19:59:51 +0100

Dear users of GNOME Commander,

Some days ago I got a GNOME developer account so I was able to commit
all the code changes made at GitHub into the GNOME Git repository of
GCMD.

So I'm happy to inform you that GNOME Commander 1.2.8.16 is released,
which fixes some bugs and I think will be the last release before GNOME
Commander 1.4.

You can have a look at all the changes in the source code at
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-commander/log/?h=gcmd-1-2-8

There have been only small changes and code optimization since GCMD
1.2.8.15, most of them came from Piotr.

Bug fixes:
----------

 * Fix for gcc-4.7 compiling problem
 * Fix for bgo#705724 (poppler >= 0.24)
 * Fix for bgo#676303 (poppler >= 0.20.0)

New or updated docs:
--------------------

       de (Mario Blättermann)
       el (Dimitris Spingos)
       fr (Bruno Brouard)

New or updated translations:
----------------------------

       da (Ask H. Larsen)
       de (Mario Blättermann, Uwe Scholz)
       el (Dimitris Spingos)
       fr (Bruno Brouard)
       hu (Balázs Úr)
       id (Andika Triwidada)
       pt_br (Adorilson Bezerra, Juan Diego Martins da Costa Cruz)
       ru (Aleksej Kabanov)
       sl (Martin Srebotnjak)
       th (Akom Chotiphantawanon)

The release can be downloaded from: