gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Update of gcmd home page

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Update of gcmd home page
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:54:34 +0100

Many thanks, Uwe!

After so many years i still like the nice feature that Magnus Stalnacke
implemented for the left navigation bar.

I wonder if we can do an anything actively to approach developers. I've seen
something like 'orphaned software' somewhere, i believe at Debian, relating to
package maintenance. Is there some place where 'new' developers would look into
if they like to pick up an existing project ?

I've seen you inserted a note about it in the 'devel' section of the hp, but i
guess it should be right on the front page too, maybe even on top.

(By the way did we already announce the need for developers in the users list ?)