gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] dir sizes

From: Pete
Subject: [gcmd-dev] dir sizes
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:57:46 +0000

I have yet to find a file manager that can do what Amiga Dopus Magellan did
all those years ago... and if a 50Mhz computer can do it, im sure a few Ghz
can.....

You have your list of files and directories, and it automatically shows the
size of contents inside the listed directories. I feel this is a very
important factor in file management - I hope it can be implemented.

--
eruditio victus spiritus quod res altum per Linux