gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] a few features/fixes to ease everyday use

From: Boros Márton
Subject: [gcmd-dev] a few features/fixes to ease everyday use
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 01:47:09 +0100

Hi,

I'm starting to use gonme-commander for everyday work, but there are a few
issues.
The most bothering is that at every directory change, the panel flickers as
it is set to inactive and then back to active when the directory finishes
Some other stuff i would like is gvfs support, updated gnome/gtk libraries
(e.g. open dialogs, mime icons) and the sort.
I'm a moderately experienced c++ coder, and I would contribute some of my
time to devevelop solutions for these problems (as i percieve them).

Any guidance, warning, or even GTFO would be appreciated.

Regards,
Martin