gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] mkdir dialog (F7)

From: cristi_bzdg
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] mkdir dialog (F7)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:42:57 +0200

2010/12/14 Michael <address@hidden>

> Cristi, if you refer to options like 'ask first', 'never ask',  ... then i
> have those Options, and if you can't see them then i wonder if your dialog
> window is too small somehow ?
>
> I think those are under 'Overwrite Files'. I attached 2 screen-shots with
both Copy and Move dialogs. Look at location of the mouse pointer too see
what i meant.
Also the selection in the edit box is done with automatic cycling using
F5/F6 and the file name isn't properly selected, but i noticed that this
happens in few cases so it is not such a big problem.

And while we are at this, i can not see any F5 / F6 cycling. The dialog